Explore the advantages of eStatements for your business checking and savings accounts.* This complimentary service is a best practice for business banking. eStatements contain the same information as paper statements with less clutter and more convenience. Enrollment guides are available for Commercial and Small Business eStatements.
- Immediate Availability
- eStatements are available days before paper statements normally arrive in your mailbox.
- Email Alerts
- Receive an email notifying you when your eStatements are available for your review.
- Easy Online Access & Retrieval
- eStatements are viewable in PDF format and easily accessible. eStatements can also be saved or printed as preferred.
- Batch Downloads
- eStatements offer the ability to batch download multiple statements for checking or savings accounts, perfect for clients with several accounts. With batch downloads you will receive a PDF for each account.
- Enhanced Security
- Protect your information from being stolen from your mailbox. eStatements are secured by online login credentials and can only be viewed by authorized individuals.
- Easy to Sign Up
- Paper statements stop automatically when you enroll for eStatements.
- Automatic Storage of eStatements
- A rolling 12 month history of statements is available in one secure place.
- Replacing your multi-page paper statement with an electronic version helps conserve natural resources.
To enroll please see the follow enrollment guides for Commercial or Small Business online banking accounts.
*eStatements are currently available for checking and savings accounts and are not yet available for loan accounts.